Cake Mix Almond - 1Kg
In this recipe, the flour is replaced with ground almonds making it a great gluten free option.
1. 440 gms Softened Butter
2. 1kg dry Almond Cake Mix (ACM)
3. 480ml Water
1. Cream butter in mixing bowl on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 90 seconds.
2. Add the ACM and water and mix in low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl regularly
4. Beat for approximately 6 minutes on medium speed.
Oven temperature: Conventional 180-190°C Fan Forced 170-180°C*
*Baking time and oven temperature dependent on age and efficiency of your oven, and therefore can vary.
It is advisable for more modern ovens to cook at a slightly reduced temperature for a longer time.
Sugar, Almond Meal (19%), Maize Starch, Soy Flour, Egg Albumen Powder, Whipping Agent, Emulsifiers (477, 472b), Glucose, Milk Solids, Thickeners (450, 500, 541), Mineral Salt (327).*
*may contain traces of nuts and gluten as this mix is manufactured in kitchen which uses these products.
Manufactured in Australia in accordance with Australian & New Zealand Food Standards Code.