Book a Kids Birthday Party!
If you're looking for a fun activity for your child's birthday party, the Cake & Icing Centre is the place to be!
- Up to 8 children in a fun, hands on cake decorating class
- 2.5 hours of decorating fun with all equipment provided
- Each child will decorate a box of 6 cupcakes and take home their creations
- Vanilla or Chocolate butter cake in colourful icing for the kids to cut and sing happy birthday at the end of the class.
DATES AND TIMES
Dates subject to availability. Please enquire at email@example.com or via phone on 3355 3443 to confirm dates.
Parents can drop children off for a 10am start time. The class will run for approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.
What do Participants need to bring?
- Please ensure all children are wearing enclosed shoes.
- An apron is optional if you would like to protect your child's clothing from food colour.
What is provided?
- All decorating equipment will be provided
- A box of 6 undecorated cupcakes will be provided for each child to decorate during the lesson.
- Soft drinks and water will be available for children.
Please note that cakes and cupcakes may contain traces of allergens such as nuts, eggs and gluten. Allergy free options are not available.
8 per class
All classes have a 10am start time.
651 Samford Road, Mitchelton
We have limited parking in our rear carpark. Ellworthy Street nearby also provides street parking.
We can't wait to see you there!!!
Sarah-Jane & the Cake & Icing Centre Team
IMPORTANT BOOKING DETAILS:
We offer small class sizes so everyone can get the best out of the lesson. For this reason, we do not provide refunds for no-shows, mistaken dates or last minute cancellations (within 48 hours). Please understand that this means someone else has missed out on that ticket, so our refund terms are strict in this regard. If you can't make your lesson, consider inviting a friend or family member and we will be happy to welcome them in your place.
Our classes start promptly and late arrival may mean you miss out on some parts of the class.
Class sizes are capped and you will not be able to purchase tickets above the limit for that event. (For example, if you are wanting two tickets but you can only select one ticket when booking online, this means there is only one spot remaining for this class. You will not be able to purchase two tickets in this instance.)
Please contact us on 3355 3443 if you would like to discuss placing a booking over the phone, we are here to help!